List of Acceptable and Unacceptable Items for our ReStores
Habitat ReStore staff and volunteers make the donation process simple.
You can donate goods to our ReStores in person and receive a free pickup of large items.
Below is a list of both of our acceptable and unacceptable items.
- Building Materials (kitchen cabinets, windows, doors, flooring, unused lumber, lighting fixtures, fencing, bricks/blocks)
- Tools in Good Repair
- Unopened cans of paint
- Electronic Devices (cameras, DVD players, TV’s, etc.)
- Tabletop Games in Good Repair (Puzzles, Board Games, etc.)
- Household Decor (Paintings, sculptures, etc.)
- Tableware in Good Repair
- Tea and Coffee Making Utensils
- Office Supplies/School Supplies
- Sofa Beds
- Hospital Beds (Without the Mattress)
- Exercise Equipment
Note that any of the above acceptable items may be unacceptable if deemed in poor repair.
- Sliding Glass Doors/Shower Doors
- Blinds Unless New and in Box
- Appliances in disrepair
- Appliances and Faucets More Than 5 years Old
- Hot Water Heaters
- Opened Cans of Paint
- Oil Based Paint
- Mattresses or Box Springs
- Entertainment Centers
- Hazardous Materials (fire extinguishers, propane tanks, etc.)
- Open Cleaning Products
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Unmarked containers
- Projection Screen TVs
- Any Other Broken or Otherwise Unusable Materials
Come in our ReStores and swap out your old books for new ones!
At the Brooksville ReStore on 19450 Cortez Blvd on the 3rd Saturday of every month!